Kynesim (“We”) are committed to protecting and respecting your privacy.
This privacy statement describes why and how we collect and use personal data. It applies to personal data provided to us, both by individuals or by others. We may use personal data provided to us for any of the purposes described in this privacy statement or as otherwise stated at the point of collection.
We aim to be fully transparent about why and how we process personal data.
The data controller is Kynesim Ltd at 31a Clifton Road, Cambridge, CB1 7EB.
We may collect and process the following data about you:
We may collect data including your name, address, e-mail address and phone number and social media contact details. We may combine this information with information you give to us.
You may give us information about you by filling in forms on our website www.kynesim.com or by corresponding with us by phone, e-mail, social media or otherwise.
We collect the above data to:
- build relationships with interested and interesting parties
- work on projects with stakeholders
- carry out our obligations arising from any discussions entered into between you and us and to provide you with the information, products and services that you request from us
- provide you with information about other services we offer that are similar to those that you have already enquired about
- send tailored, useful content to email subscribers, including invitations to events
- internal record keeping which could support Kynesim projects and marketing campaigns
- to enable us to comply with statutory obligations
How do we store data?
Data is stored on a secure, password protected CRM which is accessed by Kynesim employees and contracted consultants. We also store emails on a third-party email marketing platform. This statement will reflect any changes in the way we store or process data.
To request a detailed GDPR compliance log, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Sharing data with third parties
We will never sell your information to third parties. There might be situations we foresee sharing your details with third parties, for example:
- Existing or potential clients, tenants, or partners, instruct communication with additional suppliers in our network relating to a particular project
- Business partners, suppliers and sub-contractors for the performance of any communication we enter into with them or you
- We may share your personal information with any member of our group, which means our subsidiaries, our ultimate holding company and its subsidiaries, as defined in section 1159 of the UK Companies Act 2006.
Our site may, from time to time, contain links to and from the websites of our partner networks, advertisers and affiliates. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that these websites have their own privacy policies and that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies. Please check these policies before you submit any personal data to these websites.
Want to learn more?
If you would like further information, please email email@example.com